Links to interesting relevant sites.
(Click the link above to read more about the deliverables before download)
- Report from 1st Interest Group Meeting (Feb 2010)
- Report from 2nd Interest Group Meeting (Nov 2010)
- Report from 3rd Interest Group Meeting (June 2011)
- D1.1 - Behavioural Inception Report
- D1.2 - Research and design report
Presentations & leaflet
(click above to view presentations)
- Project presentations
- Download the CATCH Project Leaflet from 2011
- Download the CATCH Project Leaflet from 2009
- Download the CATCH project update - June 2010
- Download the CATCH project update - January 2011
- Download the CATCH project update - October 2011
- CATCH co-benefit fact sheets
- E.O.D. Waygood, T. Chatterton and E. Avineri (2012), Leaders and laggards in transport CO2 emissions: The challenges and outcomes of benchmarking sustainable urban transport systems across Europe. The 44th Annual UTSG (The Universities' Transport Study Group) Conference, Aberdeen, UK, January 4-6 2012.
- Avineri, E and Waygood, O (2011). Applying goal framing to enhance the effect of information on transort-related CO2 emissions. 9th Biennial Conference on Environmenal Psychology, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, September 2011.
- Binsted, A., Clark, A, Waygood, O, Avineri, E (2011). Carbon Aware Travel Choice for Sustainable Mobility. Transport Practitioners Meeting, liverpool, UK 19-20 July, 2011.
- Binsted, A., Clark, A., Waygood, E.O.D. and Avineri, E. (2011), Communicating the impacts of transport choices to encourage low carbon travel behaviours. , June, Szczecin, Poland. ISSN 1868-8411, pp. 5-17.
- Waygood, E.O.D., Binsted, A., Clark, A, and E. Avineri (2011). Developing an online tool for behavioural change in urban transport. ECEEE Summer Study, Toulon, France, 6-11 June, 2011.
- Waygood E. O. D. and Avineri, E. Does "500g of CO2 for a 5 mile trip" mean anything? Towards more effective presentation of CO2 information. Transportation Research Board (TRB) 90th Annual Meeting, January 24-27, 2011, Washington, DC.
- Waygood E. O. D. and Avineri, E. The effect of loss framing on the perceived difference of CO2 amounts: implications for advanced travel information systems. Universities' Transport Study Group (UTSG) 43rd Annual Conference, Jan. 5-7, 2011, Milton Keynes. 2011.
- Waygood E. O. D. and Avineri, E. Visual Formats, Reference Points, and Anchoring Effects on Perceptions of the Sustainability of Travel Choices