Links to interesting relevant sites.
(Click the link above to read more about the deliverables before download)
- Report from 1st Interest Group Meeting (Feb 2010)
- Report from 2nd Interest Group Meeting (Nov 2010)
- Report from 3rd Interest Group Meeting (June 2011)
- D1.1 - Behavioural Inception Report
- D1.2 - Research and design report
Presentations & leaflet
(click above to view presentations)
- Project presentations
- Download the CATCH Project Leaflet from 2011
- Download the CATCH Project Leaflet from 2009
- Download the CATCH project update - June 2010
- Download the CATCH project update - January 2011
- Download the CATCH project update - October 2011
- CATCH co-benefit fact sheets
- E.O.D. Waygood, T. Chatterton and E. Avineri (2012), Leaders and laggards in transport CO2 emissions: The challenges and outcomes of benchmarking sustainable urban transport systems across Europe. The 44th Annual UTSG (The Universities' Transport Study Group) Conference, Aberdeen, UK, January 4-6 2012.
- Avineri, E and Waygood, O (2011). Applying goal framing to enhance the effect of information on transort-related CO2 emissions. 9th Biennial Conference on Environmenal Psychology, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, September 2011.
- Binsted, A., Clark, A, Waygood, O, Avineri, E (2011). Carbon Aware Travel Choice for Sustainable Mobility. Transport Practitioners Meeting, liverpool, UK 19-20 July, 2011.
- Binsted, A., Clark, A., Waygood, E.O.D. and Avineri, E. (2011), Communicating the impacts of transport choices to encourage low carbon travel behaviours. In: M. Gather and A. Lüttmerding (Eds.), Transport and the Environment: Sustainable Transport, Green corridors. Proceedings of the 8th SoNorA (South-North Axis) University Think Tank Conference, June, Szczecin, Poland. ISSN 1868-8411, pp. 5-17.
- Waygood, E.O.D., Binsted, A., Clark, A, and E. Avineri (2011). Developing an online tool for behavioural change in urban transport. ECEEE Summer Study, Toulon, France, 6-11 June, 2011.
- Waygood E. O. D. and Avineri, E. Does "500g of CO2 for a 5 mile trip" mean anything? Towards more effective presentation of CO2 information. Transportation Research Board (TRB) 90th Annual Meeting, January 24-27, 2011, Washington, DC.
- Waygood E. O. D. and Avineri, E. The effect of loss framing on the perceived difference of CO2 amounts: implications for advanced travel information systems. Universities' Transport Study Group (UTSG) 43rd Annual Conference, Jan. 5-7, 2011, Milton Keynes. 2011.
- Waygood E. O. D. and Avineri, E. Visual Formats, Reference Points, and Anchoring Effects on Perceptions of the Sustainability of Travel Choices. The 1st Workshop on Traffic Behavior, Modeling and Optimization ? TBMO'2010, 19 Sept. 2010, Maderia, Portugal. 2010.